The scientific programme for the 12th Design & Health World Congress & Exhibition in Vienna will explore the global application of salutogenic perspectives on European healthcare design
• European healthcare design - critical review
• The salutogenic hospital: The role of hospitals in prevention and promotion
• Innovation in health infrastructure to revitalize health and tackle 21st century challenges
• Case studies of successful healthcare design from Europe and worldwide
• Built environments to enhance culture and health
• Salutogenic design for healthy communities and urban planning
• Innovative healthcare design to Improve maintenance
• Innovation in healthy workplaces in all sectors
• Promoting healthy lifestyles and active ageing through better environments
The event will be held at Hofburg, the imperial residence of the Habsburgs also known for the Spanish Riding School and being the office of the Federal President.
For more information, click here !!