Five positions are tenured and four are fixed-term, post-doctoral opportunities in our research centre – the Centre for Design Innovation. The list of positions are:
• Associate Professor or Professor in Design and Health
• Associate Professor or Professor in Design Management and Strategy
• Senior Lecturer in Interaction Design
• Senior Lecturer in Design Management and Strategy
• Lecturer in Web Design
Centre for Design Innovation
• Post-doctoral researcher (FT 3 years): Design for community development and humanitarian need that includes user-centered shelter systems to assist aid agencies.
• Post-doctoral researcher (FT 3 years): Design of protective headgear and the application of new materials and manufacturing technology in sports.
• Post-doctoral researcher (FT 3 years): Design for health, wellbeing and aging including assistive technologies and eco-systems and services for lifespan health
• Post-doctoral researcher (FT 3 years): New Product Development in manufacturing
Candidate information is available by downloading the Swinburne Information Pack here with full details of the positions available at: www.swinburne.edu.au/jobs